Saturday, December 4, 2010

An old Jack focused post...

Just felt like posting this one after my day with Jack... He is an amazing gift to my life. He spoke to me in 2008 about this conversation and was a WOW moment. He is a truly unique being.



The flowers are weeping.

I was making things tidy letting the millions of useless and careless thoughts run through my head, did I go too light with the hair color, should I watch any more moonlight (gosh those vampire phases) on you tube or will my eyes burn, why does this cleaner smell like this, will I ever get enough energy up to actually put a bra on, shower and venture out for the day? I was tossing the remnants of the valentines day into the trash: old flowers, the last of the candy (dark filled crèmes mostly) and the rogue card from Grammy. Jack, my youngest, entered the room to find his flower vase empty and was really saddened by their absence. I told him, "Honey they were old and I threw them out". He informed me, "Mom they were not old they were weeping". His words made my breath stop and my heart pause.

Sometimes I wonder what kind of kid comes up with this stuff?

No comments:

Post a Comment